Loading Zone Technology is achieved through variable wall technology in the shaft’s butt and tip sections and a reduced stiffness in the midsection. Golfers can not only feel the technology, but see it as well in the rapid, tapered steps out of the grip through the midsection of Project X LZ.
The loading zone is specifically positioned by flex to maximize ball speed and spin properties. Project X engineers created a unique recipe of a very flexible mid section-the loading zone-with a robust butt and tip section to create a radically different shaft load profile during the downswing.
- Blackout version of the Project X LZ, producing the signature mid ball flight and enhanced feel of the original LZ
- Loading Zone Technology allows the player to load the shaft more for increased energy transfer while also getting a unique feel
- Slightly broader player profile than standard Project X for players looking for a higher ball flight
- Reinforced tip and butt sections with a softer mid section to increase feel and load.
- Designed for players seeking a smoother, less harsh feel and slightly higher ball flight than Project X
- Progressive weight profiles – 5.0 (110g), 5.5 (115g), 6.0 (120g) and 6.5 (125g) enhances performance for all swing speeds
“Dear valued customer,
Thank you for exploring our collection! If, by any chance, you couldn’t find the specific item you were looking for, please don’t hesitate to connect with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team, and we’ll do our best to help you find the perfect item.
Stafford Golf Store
Customer Support Team