AMT Red is the lightest weight and highest trajectory/spin option in the new AMT range. Out of the AMT range, AMT Red maximizes speed and launch most by utilizing a responsive tip design and maintaining a constant superlight weighting in 4-7 irons. Focusing more on precision and control from 8-iron through wedge, AMT Red is designed with Ascending Mass Technology—making each shaft progressively heavier by 3-gram increments as golfers move to shorter irons. This unique blend of superlight weighting in 4-7 irons and AMT weighting in the scoring clubs allows AMT Red to offer both power and precision.
- AMT Red is the lightest weight and highest trajectory/spin option in the AMT line.
- Maximizes speed and launch by utilizing a responsive tip design.
- Designed with Ascending Mass Technology – making each shaft progressively heavier by 3 gram increments as the player move to the shorter irons.
- The unique blend of superlight weighting in the 4-7 irons and AMT weighting in the scoring clubs produces both power and precision.
- Available in R & S Flex options.
“Dear valued customer,
Thank you for exploring our collection! If, by any chance, you couldn’t find the specific item you were looking for, please don’t hesitate to connect with us. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re here to assist you in any way we can. Feel free to reach out to our customer support team, and we’ll do our best to help you find the perfect item.
Stafford Golf Store
Customer Support Team