The Grip Master has brought the classic leather wrapped grip up to date for the modern golfer. Incorporating the patented underlisting system, The Grip Master developed the world’s first one piece leather wrapped grip. With improved feel and traction from the shock resistant Protack leather, this traditional wrapped grip now has unparalleled performance and feel in all weather conditions.
If you’re looking for a grip that will wear in and not wear out. A grip that will grip in all weather conditions, rain hail and shine then you should get serious and play the world’s finest handcrafted leather grips. The #1 Leather Grip used on every major golfing tour worldwide. Nothing sticks like The Grip Master leather grips. While those that are made with handmade materials wear out and lose their grip, ours wear in and maintains traction. No need to change grips every few rounds like the tour players do with hand-made materials. In all weather conditions The Grip Master grips offer traction second to none and maintain a consistent traction. The secret behind this traction is our proprietary Protack, it is a system that was defined and refined based on Tour Player feedback. The Protack System is not a temporary surface coating. The Protack System is impregnated through the entire skin of the grip for the ultimate in golf grip traction and ultimately consistent performance.
We use only the highest grade leather on all of our grips. We use leather because it outperforms hand made materials in every critical criteria. Torsional loading, stability, weight-strength ratio, dampening, consistent traction, leather breathes and is long wearing. Our premium handmade leathers are the finest available and tanned by the world’s best tanners to our exacting standards. We have mastered the art and science of selecting the right leather and turning it into a handmade high performance golf grip that outperforms any other. Premium leather has a feel that cannot be duplicated with hand-made materials. Touch promotes confidence, as it offers real feedback. Get in TOUCH with your best game, Play Leather!
- Classic Putter Profiles
- Manufactured from Premium Cowhide Leather
- Infused Protack System for long lasting tackiness
- Medium/Firm Touch
- Medium/High tackiness
The Grip Master Genuine Leather Grips
- Genuine leather is a natural product with natural variances
- Each skin is tanned to the highest standards
- Any scars or marks are not defects but a confirmation it is genuine leather
- Any leather grip that comes into contact with moisture may result in some color rub off onto hand, glove or clothing. This is natural for this type of grip
- All Grip Master grips are made and assembled by hand to the highest standards
- Never use detergents or polish on our high performance tacky grips. Simply wipe down with a clean damp cloth/towel
- Colored Cabretta putter grips maybe refurbished with a shoe wax or polish