The Grip Master’s flagship leather Putter Grip. The Grip Master has used the unique qualities of Kangaroo leather to make this premium line of hand laced putter grips. With superior softness and strength, the Kangaroo leather grips have an exceptionally tacky feel and great durability. Outperforming and outlasting any rubber/synthetic putter grip in the market today. The Roo has been a hit on the Tour right from the start.
The Dancing Roo’s ultra lightweight and very strong authentic Kangaroo leather has been a hit on tour since we introduced it. It is the toughest and most durable of skins, with a very consistent grip retention. This range of Roo putters has been treated with our formulated bees wax that not only helps protect the leather and give it a soft touch/feel, but also allows and enhances the original drum dyed color to show through.
Nothing sticks like The Grip Master Dancing Roo leather putter grips. While those that are made with man-made materials wear out and lose their grip, ours wear in and maintains traction. No need to change grips every few rounds like the tour players do with man-made materials. In all weather conditions The Grip Master grips offer traction second to none and maintain a consistent traction.
We use only the highest grade leather on all of our grips. We use leather because it outperforms man made materials in every critical criteria. Torsional loading, stability, weight-strength ratio, dampening, consistent traction, leather breathes and is long wearing. Our premium hand made leather’s are the finest available and tanned by the world’s best tanners to our exacting standards. We have mastered the art and science of selecting the right leather and turning it into a handmade high performance golf grip that outperforms any other. Premium leather has a feel that cannot be duplicated with man-made materials. Touch promotes confidence, as it offers real feedback. Get in TOUCH with your best game, Play Leather!
- Hand made and sewn for unparalleled quality
- Manufactured from Premium Kangaroo Leather
- Medium Touch
- High tackiness
- Available in 4 sizes and/or profiles: Tour, Midsize, Paddle and 2.0 Reduced Taper
The Grip Master Genuine Leather Grips
- Genuine leather is a natural product with natural variances
- Each skin is tanned to the highest standards
- Any scars or marks are not defects but a confirmation it is genuine leather
- Any leather grip that comes into contact with moisture may result in some color rub off onto hand, glove or clothing. This is natural for this type of grip
- All Grip Master grips are made and assembled by hand to the highest standards
- Never use detergents or polish on our high performance tacky grips. Simply wipe down with a clean damp cloth/towel
- Colored Cabretta putter grips maybe refurbished with a shoe wax or polish