The GolfWorks Rib Pack allows you to correctly align and easily install a rib inside any golf grip creating a “reminder” that will guarantee correct and consistent hand placement on every club in your bag. Pre-installing the rib onto the golf shaft allows for the grip logo to be installed in any position (logo up or logo down) depending on the golfers preference. Each rib is .035” thick which is slightly less than the USGA .040” maximum allowable rib thickness. Two alignment plugs, one for steel and one for graphite shafts, are included in pack to eliminate the chance of miss-aligning the rib during installation. Simply set the face angle into the required position while inserted into a grip clamp and install the plug with the center alignment stripe at 90º. Once the alignment plug is installed simply rotate the club 180º in the grip clamp until the alignment strip is again at 90º. Peel the paper from the back of the rib to expose the adhesive and attach the rib onto the butt end of the golf shaft. Each rib features a printed alignment line to further ensure the rib is installed correctly. Each rib is .035” thick, .25” wide and 9” in length. Each Rib Pack contains two alignment plugs and 30 individual golf grip ribs.
- Grip ribs ensure consistent hand placement on every club
- Rib can be placed at any position on the shaft allowing for strong, neutral or week grip positions
- Grip logos can be positioned up or down with rib installed
- .035″ thickness is close to but not exceeding USGA limit of .040″
- Rib can be installed in any rubber/cord, undersize, standard and oversize grip.
- Much easier to install correctly vs. ribbed grips
- 30 ribs per pak
- Alignment plugs included